AIMES Consulting Support Staff Job Description
AIMES CONSULTING, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The health and safety of consumers is our number one priority;
- Will coordinate with the Director and advise the Director directly;
- Help implement the consumer’s objectives and behavior plans specified in the IPP/ISP;
- Assist consumers with their personal care needs (ADLS) as necessary to maintain hygiene;
- Assist/teach consumers with all household chores, groceries, plan and prepare meals;
- Assist consumers on all tasks, training and community integration activities;
- Assist/teach consumers to utilize the public transportation system;
- Assist in all medical/dental appointments, including transportation to and from;
- Maintain a clear focus toward developing consumer’s independence and positive self-esteem;
- Follow through with all planned activities, and create schedules with consumers;
- Report any and all incidents, behaviors and occurrences immediately to the Director include incidents of possible abuse or neglect;
- Will always present self appropriately and as a role model for consumers at home and in the community;
- Document daily charting notes;
- Write quarterly progress notes;
- Will attend weekly contact meetings with Director and monthly in-service; and
- Responsible for safeguarding all client information in your possession. Inside/outside client residence and off duty.
- All Employees’ are to posses valid CPR and First Aid cards, a valid California driver’s license, DMV printout, proof of insurance coverage. All prospective Employee’s will go through a full background check, fingerprints and a criminal records check; and
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Posses valid California Drivers License, CPR and First Aid Cards, DMV printout, insurance coverage.
- Go through and pass a background check, fingerprints and a criminal records check.
- Must be able to read and write and speak comprehensible English.
- Must be patient and have a capacity to work with very difficult behaviors.
- Must have good overall people skills.
- Evidence of a TB test (negative) within the last year.
- Pass random drug screening.
Lines Of Supervision:
- Will report directly to Supervisor.
If you are interested in applying, please download and fill our Employment Application, and come to our office to drop it off.