AIMES Noble is a 4 bed Specialized (Social Skills Development/Sex Offender) adult residential facility. AIMES Noble opened in April 2010.
What we do: AIMES Noble provides a safe, secure and therapeutic living environment to our clients, providing daily training to help prevent clients from reoffending and maintaining their impulsivity with inappropriate sexual behaviors. AIMES works to keep the client and community safe through teaching, mentoring and role modeling the appropriate social skills needed to live successfully helping to eliminate dangerous and socially unacceptable behaviors that may lead them to reoffend their prior criminal behavior, including: inappropriate sexual behavior (toward self or others), with violent outbursts, physical and verbal aggression, property destruction, drug and alcohol abuse and pursuit, isolation, taunting and teasing others, threats, self injurious behaviors (cutting/picking/head banging, etc.), AWOL, and manipulation. AIMES staff provides clients with continuous support that may consist of the need for at least hourly redirection to maintain appropriate behavior.
- 24 hour supervision
- Staffing of 356 hours per week / 1:1 supervision while out in the community
- Each client has his/her own individual/private bedroom
- Security cameras
- Window/door chimes to ensure safety of all clients
- Supportive training
- Emergency response training
- Trained/experienced staff
- Staff on shift with minimum of 60 college units
- Modified environment and location
- Crisis Prevention Intervention certification
- Monthly on-going training for all staff
- Supervision by a certified Sex Offender Treatment Specialist
What AIMES Noble specializes in: AIMES Noble specializes in planning and implementing treatment plans to developmentally disabled individuals who currently are, or have a history of, mental health problems, inappropriate sexual behavior (child molestation/predators, rape and/or public exposure), Department of Justice (DOJ) Registrants, individuals on probation or 6500 Status, physical and/or verbal aggression, property destruction, AWOL and substance abuse.
Services and Supports: AIMES Noble utilizes our clients’ Circle of Support as well as clinical consultants as part of our service and support for our clients; such supports may include:
- Behavior Intervention
- Psychotherapy (including Anger Management, Maladaptive (Sexual) counseling)
- Drug and/or Alcohol Counseling
- Processing Groups/Group Meetings (in-house)
Activities: Daily activities at AIMES Noble include community outings on a 1:1 supervision ratio (movies, shopping malls, local parks, libraries, etc.), group activities (board games, arts and crafts, video games, etc.), local concerts, hockey games and other appropriate sponsored events, as well clients’ choice. All activities are arranged and scheduled to ensure the safety of the community.